If you are a prospective supplier for stores in the U.S. that is not currently under contract with The Home Depot and are inquiring to have your merchandise sold within our retail stores or online via homedepot.com, please visit our New Product Submission site. Once submitted, the Home Depot Merchant Team will contact you within 60 days with the next steps.
If you are a prospective Non-Merchandising supplier looking to provide:
- General/store supplies (i.e. shelving, display signage, fixtures)
- IT services (staffing & computer software/hardware)
- Maintenance or custodial services
- Financial Services
- Marketing & Communication services
- Transportation & logistics
Once submitted, the Home Depot Merchant Team will contact you within 60 days with the next steps.
To access the Supplier Diversity application (products and expense), and to see if your business qualifies as small or diverse, please visit our Corporate Supplier Diversity site for both merchandising and non-merchandising suppliers interested in doing business with The Home Depot.